Monday 5 October 2009

Freecycle, now freegle, my biggest bargain secret

Now I am going to admit my biggest and best bargain secret. The biggest bargain of all is, of course not paying for it at all, and that is what Freecycle is all about. You find out where your nearest Freecycle is on their website and join. I would set up a separate email address that you just use for freecycle because the joy of getting a 100 emails a day when you want them is soon lost when you can't find the email you want in them all. I think it is another form of recycling to reuse things that people no longer want. It is the reason why I have managed to furnish my whole whole for just over £2000. I have a 4 bed house so that is not doing badly. I have had breadmakers, cots, coffee table, toys and so much more that I will share with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment