Monday 12 October 2009

Buying Early for Christmas

This is something I have never done before in my life but I am planning ahead. Last year was such a mess and I didn't get half of the things that I wanted to get because I made the mistake of taking my husband with me who thought after two presents that you had enough! I also have more people to buy for this year. I have to do it all on a budget but so far I have bought:




For my sister in law:




Rachel Allen's Bake from Amazon only £6 saving a huge £14...





This is a book I have myself and I do really like. I was never a big fan of Rachel because when I lived in Ireland people had a love hate relationship with Allen. I suppose I fell into that mode of thinking without thinking myself, very bad of me a know. The other big thing is I then didn't have a family myself so I was cooking for a very different audience. Now I am cooking for a family this book is great. I am also looking for a cake stand for her to go with the book. I think I have seen one in Ikea that would be great and it is only £12, yet another bargain and it is so beautiful, is it not?












1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about putting craftfairy.co.uk on your shopping links? I've put you on mine.

    ReplyDelete