Sunday 30 May 2010

It has been far too long

I started this blog over a year ago to be able to tell everyone how I could live on a budget and still live a good life. I didn't do very well because I seem to have stopped blogging shortly after :( I am back because I think that the need to write is back even if it is for myself. Over the last 7 months I have been bargain hunting for myself and others (what a joy that was). My biggest purchase, in volume lately was a new bedroom for my oldest little darling. She now has a "Princess" bedroom purchased by Mummy from Gum Tree, my new addiction for bargains. For £150 I bought, a 4 poster bed complete with mattress, a wardrobe, bedside cabinet and chest of draws. All in white with very girly pink heart nobs. She loves it and shows it to anyone who comes near the house. It cost the person I bought it off over £700 4 years ago so quite a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment