Friday 25 September 2009

Bargain Children's New Shoes

Having two little girls who are growing at an alarming rate I seem to be forever handing over large amounts of money to Clarks for new shoes. It is really important to be able to get them really good fitting shoes so this is one area where I am not willing to compromise and go secondhand but I am still looking for a bargain. This is not always possible because my little ones have very wide feet (I could say lots of other things here but they could read this when they are older and I won't want to dmage them too much). I have tried for bargains in two places this time; online and in an outlet store. My first try was Amazon kid's shoes and what I bargain I found:

They arrived with much excitement last week and I was really surprised by how good they are. The most imaportant thing is that they were only £10!!! They are reduced from £29.99, so the all important saving for all us ladies of £19.99. Delivery was free. They are last years colours but I think I can just about cope with that :) They are Umi shoes and even though she has very wide feet they were great and leather lined. The size I ordered was a little big but I was so impressed by them and the price that I ordered the smaller size knowing she will grow into them.

For my older little girl, who just turned 3 and is a 9 and a half G, I went to a Clarks outlet shop, in Bridgend. They didn't have a huge amount of choice but I don't get that in any shop because it is more a case of what fits. If I don't have black then I am happy. I bought a pair of last years version of the pinkest shoes you can ever imagine and saved £10 on the RRP of £28. I will try and get a picture up later so you can under just how pink these things are.











No comments:

Post a Comment