Friday 25 September 2009

What do I wear to the Wedding?


















I have a wedding tomorrow so I have 2 outfits to choose from I do not know which one to wear?? Isn't it nice to have a choice and to actually be leaving the house and getting dressed up. I have so much maintainence to do before I can be seen in public but the choice of the dress is another really big decision. So what is it to be? Both the blue and red dresses were bought in sample sales at the cost of £10 each. I would love to be able to tell you were these wonderful sample sales were held but alass they finished this summer and I cried genuine tears about it. The last seasons shop is still there and I will let you know where. The shoes were from Amazon at £10 instead of £100 and the bags are vintage (that is to say I found them in my mother's wardrobe). I will post a picture of the event and you will be able to see which one I went for and more details of the outifts themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment