Wednesday 23 September 2009

Welcome to My Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I hope to be able to share with you all my adventures bargain spotting in the UK. To explain why I have started this blog, I have always enjoyed nice things in live but I have recently chosen to stay at home with my children so I have had to become very aware of everything and the horrible phrase "living within my means". This does not mean that I want to enjoy anything in life any less but I have to think a little more about things. I love to cook, do craft and love making my house a home. I hope to be able to post recipes, craft projects and the fun of life on the site for all to see and have an option on, good or bad. It is all good fun and a great way for me to get through my days.
Take care
The Bargain Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment