Thursday 10 June 2010

Dress Agency Bargain

I had a rare morning to myself this morning and instead of working I took myself off to Henley-on Thames which we are lucky enough to live very close too. Quite recently opened is a great little dress agency called Revolution:

http://www.secondhandstyling.co.uk/homepage.html

They have some great buy at bargain prices. A lot of the items still had the original tags on them so had never been worn. I am hoping to get back up there very soon and even to sell some of my own things in the future. I bought a long white and blue Monsoon skirt that is right on trend for this season with a dark blue denim jacket, pair of Gladiator sandals and a long necklace. I have found a photograph but I can't seem to get it on here.

I also went in a few charity shops which are more expensive than the Dress Agency! I did try on a wonderful Coast dress but I have no one to wear it so I was really good so I didn't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment