Tuesday 15 June 2010

Mineral Make-Up

I am not normally someone who would watch and be interested in, what I think the Americans call "inforermials" and how colonial do I sound. I have seen the one for Sheer Cover and I thought it sounded like a miracle that I had to try! The price is very high though and after having a good read about it I found that they tie you into having the make-up sent to you every 3 months, not for me at all so I found on money saving expert a British company who do the same thing and even better you can sent for samples.

http://www.lilylolo.co.uk/

I ordered on the weekend and it arrived today so I tried it straight away. I was basically looking for something that I could spend 3 minutes doing in the morning that made me look amazing and not look like I was wearing makeup at all, a miracle I know but always aim high. I must say the first time of trying I thought it was great. It didn't feel like I was wearing makeup or look like I was but I looked fresh and well and it covered a few spots that I have at the moment. It lasted well all day and when I asked my husband he thought I was looking good but he does have to say that. I am going to try it for a few more days before I commit because I do have quite sensitive skin but the miracle many have happened :)

No comments:

Post a Comment