Sunday 20 June 2010

Shopping on my own again


For the second time this month I have been shopping on my own and spent money I don't really have. I had to buy shampoo to go on holiday and I am afraid that I have convinced myself that only Aveda shampoo is good enough for my hair (I do have some evidence to back this up, my hair is a mess when I stop using it and it makes my hair look much better, this is my story and I am going to stick too it). The good news is there is an extra 10% off all Aveda products this week so I saved £10, I know it was worth spending the money to save money, haha! I was also conned into joining the Aveda club, which you have to pay for. I did ask for and get a very nice little make-up bag with a huge jar of wonderful bath salts plus cleanser and a face scrub all of which are lovely, I get a birthday present worth over £25 and I get points towards a spa day (some time in the next 10 years because that is how long it will take me to save enough points). Oh well, it may turn out to be OK and I told my husband he can give me the present for my birthday!! All joking aside this is a brilliant shampoo and I use it on my daughter who an some itchiness in her hair too. It has improved the look, feel and texture of my hair and I am going to stick with Aveda because I have spent more money in the past sorting out my hair when I use other products to save money.



http://www.aveda.co.uk/home.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment