Sunday 20 June 2010

Joomla Works

I am embracing my inner geek today and finding things to put on my website. I have only just got into Facebook and now I am going to try out the power of tweeting (I think that is right because I did say the wrong thing once calling it twitering in a crowd of people who thought this was the funniest thing ever, didn't think it was that funny really but as long as it made them laugh I suppose). I have found a twitter feed that I can add straight to the website but I can't quite get it to work. I will have to hit the forums and see if any of my fellow geeks can help.

http://www.joomlaworks.gr/content/view/67/34/

I found the feed on Mary Queen of Shops, I think that woman has my favourite job and something I would love to do. Perhaps that is what I should aim to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment