Tuesday 15 June 2010

New Curtains for my bedroom

I have once again been to Henley looking for bargains and I saw these curtains last week, thought about it and decided I had to have them. After getting them home I realised they are very similar (read into this the same) as the ones I currently have but they are much heavier and I have convinced myself that they are going to keep my bedroom much warmer!!! I will photograph them and get them on the site tomorrow. I would love to say my room is coming close to being finished but it is not. I want to paint it white but my husband doesn't seem interested. How can I get him to do it? Pointing out the lovely pictures I have bought to go in the room will look rubbish against a cream wall doesn't seem to be a winning argument!

I almost forgot to write my curtains cost me £10 and they are huge and very heavy so we will see this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment