Tuesday 8 June 2010

Making use of my old clothes

I have the morning off last weekend and I went shopping for myself. It isn't quite as exciting as it used to be because a. I have no where to go to where the clothes I really want to be wearing and b. I don't have the money to buy the clothes I really want. I am determined to get around this by looking at some of my old clothes and remaking them into something I want now. I don't know if I am going to find time to do this but I am going to give it a good try. Normally I would have given them to the charity shop but now I am looking in the charity shops myself (the poshier the area the better the clothes they give away, exactly the same as looking in skips). I have a few silk dresses that I have never woren so I think they hold no great feelings for me so I have to use the scissors on them. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment